Donating to Art In The Hollow provides an opportunity to support local visual and performing arts, educate the public on the Swede Hollow history, promote community non-profit organizations and businesses, and most importantly, contribute to the vitality of the neighborhood. Your financial help makes all this happen and more.
Become a Sponsor
There are many different and exciting ways to become involved with Art in the Hollow. As a sponsor, you can take advantage of a wide range of opportunities to meet your marketing goals. Email us at email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a sponsor of this arts festival!
Volunteer with us!
This is a community-building experience, and being part of making this happen is a great treat. Besides the joy of producing this art fest, you'll get a terrific gourmet breakfast on the morning of the event and a chance to attend a party with artists after the event.
- Putting up sandwich boards. The Thursday before the art fair at any time. Ten lovely posters on hinged plywood need to be erected (staked through their spines) at strategic intersections. Car required. Must be trustworthy with a sledge hammer.
- Morning Artists Set Up. Wheeling dollies and carts while walking into and out of the magical Drewry Tunnel.
- Morning Tent Set Up. Eleven tents at different sites need to be put up with their tables.
- Evening Teardown. See morning set up. Rewind.
- Greeters. Four pairs needed- one pair at each of the park's entrances. Sit in the shade of a comfy tent, dole out programs and answer questions that are already answered on the programs. Check off and categorize each body that passes through (walker, biker, wheelchair, etc.) Two separate jobs for two people who can take turns wandering when it’s slow. 9:30 a.. to 5 p.m. Ideally, there will be 8 pairs to take four-hour shifts (9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.)